Fish Fumet, 950 g bottle
What do we find in this product?
Made with the traditional recipe. Ideal for the preparation of any fish rice, paella or fideua.
Fumet is a white background made from fish and shellfish, using bones and remains of fish with a high gelatin content to make it. In general, those fish and shellfish that impart a good flavor to the resulting broth will be used. Fumet is a concentrated broth.
Aroma that emerges from certain foods. In cooking, the word designates a liquid preparation, with body and intense flavor, obtained by reducing a broth, a base or a cooking, and used to enhance the taste of a sauce or a cooking base, or to bathe a product.
El Navarrico, passion and essence since 1960
Since our origins, in which Amalia and José personally and handcrafted products from the fields of San Adrián, the company's vision has been to bring the field to the consumer with the least possible intervention, respecting the rhythms of nature, and with the better systems for preserving the quality of our crops.
Today, the new generations of El Navarrico maintain the same spirit of that enterprising couple who know their land, and we have grown without ceasing to be rural artisans, our true vocation.
- A Family Dedicated to the Field: Throughout 3 generations in which the industry has evolved so rapidly, we pride ourselves on preserving our identity.
- We Innovate Respecting The Past: We believe in technology, but used in a rational way, with the sole objective of improving production and distribution processes.
- Minimum Intervention In The Product: Our purpose is that you can enjoy the authentic flavor of the Navarra garden at your table, that the final product is as close to the original as possible.
- Fish is a low or moderate calorie food
- The proteins present in fish and shellfish are considered of high biological value, since they contain all the essential amino acids in the proportions that the body needs.
- Fish fat is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and essential fatty acids
- Fish naturally contain Omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for health
- Fish provides vitamins of group B and the fatty or blue also provides a significant amount of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D and E.
- Fish is rich in minerals such as iodine, calcium, phosphorus, and selenium
- Seafood is generally low in calories and rich in protein and minerals (calcium, iron, iodine, zinc, selenium, phosphorus, and potassium).
- They are tasty foods, easy to chew and digest
Water, tomato (tomato, acidifier: citric acid), onion, Pacific jellyfish (mollusk) (4%), extra virgin olive oil, prawn extract (prawn (crustacean) and salt) (1.5%), prepared fish (fish and shellfish aroma, salt, sugar, natural aroma, tomato, garlic, white wine extract, carrot extract, leek extract), salt, garlic and sweet paprika.
- Glass jar
- Net Weight
- 390 grams
- Weight Drained
- 250 grams