Acorn-fed 50% Iberian sausage packet, 100 g, gluten-free.
What do we find in the Iberian acorn-fed sausage from La Rosa Ibérica?
It is born from the selection of the best 50% Iberian lean chopped and marinated with totally natural spices and giving rise to an extraordinary and unmistakable flavor.
The time so characteristic of Guijuelo makes its curing unique, this being a slow and slow curing that makes this sausage one of the most exquisite.
Pigs raised in freedom and fed on acorns and other natural fruits in the best fields of Guijuelo (Castilla y León) with a unique microclimate that favors slow and slow curing making it one of the best loins in the world.
- It has the Tierra de Sabor guarantee that guarantees the origin and quality of the products of Castilla y León.
- They also acquired the CALICER certificate that certifies that it meets all the quality requirements of sausages.
- They guarantee that their products are made without gluten .
BENEFITS OF THE IBERIAN ACORN SAUSAGE
It is the best Iberian loin that exists, acorn-fed, for various reasons:
- The fats that this Iberian pig contains contain oleic acid which produces a beneficial effect on blood cholesterol, reducing the rate of harmful cholesterol.
- The acorn-based diet of these pigs provides the healthiest animal cardiovascular fat for humans.
- The acorn-fed Iberian sausage provides proteins, vitamins, B1, B6, B12 and folic acid that are very beneficial for the nervous system and the proper functioning of the brain.
- It is a good substitute for red meat, since 100 grams of this ham contain 32 grams of protein.
- The acorn-fed Iberian sausage contains the least salt (1.6 grams).
LA ROSA IBÉRICA, a story without thorns
Family-owned company becoming the basis of the entire production process, it has three generations dedicated to the Iberian sector.
It is located in a unique enclave of Castilla y León, Guijuelo , which has a microclimate typical of the area that favors a slow and leisurely curing of its sausages and hams, making them some of the best in the world.
All the experience of grandmother Rosa Ramos has been passed on to her children and grandchildren.
In 2015, adapting the company to the new times, "La Rosa Ibérica" was born, honoring the family's grandmother, with a fusion of modernity and its more than 25 years of experience .
It is also a company that has two quality certificates that guarantee that its products come only from Castilla y León and that they meet the quality conditions, CALICER and Tierra de flavor.
Acorn-fed Iberian pork sausage, salt, paprika, lactose, spices, sugars, antioxidants and preservatives