Ciabatta bread toast with raisins, 135gr
What do we find in this product?
A handmade bread, some ciabatta toasts cut into slices with high quality raisins inside. A special product to combine with pates, foie gras, jams, etc. A special bread for a special appetizer.
Quality from its origin to your home (Its history)
Martirelo is a company with history and quality. Founded in 1948 from a wheat mill, it became a bakery in Jerez de la Frontera. Its evolution and expansion made Franjuba expand its production with pastry, and throughout the 90s, it promoted its elaboration in the bread peaks in an artisanal way.
These peaks have been highly appreciated by consumers and have been marketed internationally thanks to their quality.
It conceives quality as a fundamental principle that inspires the entire manufacturing process, from the selection of raw materials to the final sale of its products. They have recently obtained the Seal of Certified Ecological Quality, responding to the demands of consumers in terms of quality, safety and respect for the environment.
Flavor in the basic, the bread peaks
The peaks are a typical accompaniment of the Andalusian community. Its crusty bread texture is used to accompany ham and cheese tapas .
The everyday and simple pleasure of tapas reaches its maximum expression thanks to some of the most humble but emblematic pieces of Spanish bakery. It is common for the beaks to be made with a hard, refined dough, which requires its manipulation with a roller, so its homemade preparation requires muscle and patience.
These are breadsticks with low content of water inside. Due to this, the hard consistency of its interior that closely resembles that of rusks.
The following description could be made of some of the most characteristic references, although there are important variations in the products of some companies and others, depending on the recipe that each one applies:
- Beaks: short stick shape, medium to fine thickness; light color, and of hardness that varies according to the types, little crunchy.
- Artisan or free-range picks: slightly curved and slightly irregular rolled dough shape; light in color, not too tan, and medium hard, not too crunchy.
- Hard peaks: shape of a flattened half stick, of medium thickness; light color, and quite hard, very crunchy when biting.
- Regañás: flat and rectangular shape; golden color and crunchy texture but not very resistant to breakage when biting.
- Donuts: medium to fine thick circular donut shape; golden color and crunchy consistency but not very resistant to breakage when biting.
Wheat flour, olive oil, raisins 21%, sugar, yeast, salt and aroma.
- Net Weight
- 135 gr
- Jerez de la Frontera, Spain