Apple Jam with Cinnamon ECO 270 grs
What do we find in this apple jam with cinnamon?
This classic combination can be found in a multitude of desserts and cakes, but have you tried it in jam?
This union of flavors is a perfect companion for your toasts in the morning ... a secret? For this jam on the freshly made toast, this heat stroke is perfect to emphasize the flavor and aroma of cinnamon.
Gardeniers jams, preserves and caramelised products are a discovery for the palate, because they combine flavors and ingredients from the products of their organic garden .
The health and quality bonus is guaranteed, because its cooking is done at the moment of harvest , as is the qualitative, responsible and social character of Gardeniers.
Gardeniers offers fresh seasonal products , which are harvested at the right moment of ripeness for immediate service.
With criteria of sustainability with the environment and respectful with nature, they are grown without chemical products, thus enhancing all their flavor and freshness and granting them the ECO category.
Gardeniers social work
Gardeniers is a special employment center dedicated to gardening and organic farming in which the vast majority of people with disabilities work . They cultivate all their gardens with the highest sustainability criteria to obtain the best products.
Properties and Benefits of Apple Jam
- The main ingredient in this jam, the apple is known for its high water content, around 80%. This promotes its diuretic function by reducing fluid accumulation.
- Among its vitamins, those of group E, strong antioxidants, stand out.
- An important component of the apple is pectin. This fiber is found in the skin of the apple and is responsible for protecting the intestinal mucosa. Although, to be able to consume the apple in this way, we will always have to wash it well before.
- Helps reduce blood sugar and fat levels.
- It is a great ally after a copious meal as it helps to better digest the fats we consume.
Apple * (prepared with 60 grams of apple per 100g), cane sugar *, water and cinnamon *
* It comes from organic farming