Apa Craft Beer 0.33 Cl Rocker Beer
What do you find in this Santa Marina Artesanal beer?
Perfect for all audiences, smooth taste and refreshing taste. With a 100% malt base and 2 hops. This is a 4.8% Apa type beer.
We find a craft beer in Cantabria, natural and without CO2, the gas that makes you puff up. Balanced flavor beer with a slight bitter touch of citrus notes.
It is advisable to serve at 7º.
Craft beer brewing
These beers are made with 4 fundamental ingredients:
- Malted barley
- In some cases berries, seeds ...
In the production of this craft beer , no type of artificial additive is used , nor is it pasteurized, because this would affect its natural components and would degrade them, and therefore would have an impact on the organoleptic and nutritional properties.
The sediments found at the bottom of the bottle guarantee that our beer has fermented naturally , CO2 is not injected into it and it is not filtered either. For this reason, a natural product reaches your palate that maintains its organic properties and different nuanced flavors.
Tasting notes Apa beer, rocker beer
- Visual: Lemon yellow in color. Low carbonation typical of ALE beer with persistent head.
- Olfactory: Surprising aroma from American hops that confer a tropical character, such as; passion fruit, pineapple or lychee. After the drink, the aftertaste brings back the sensations of fruit.
- Gustative: Very refreshing beer with a very resinous character, with a quick bitterness, which remains subtly cleansing the palate. The slightly bitter aftertaste, calls for another drink or some pica.
• 1 Day: Cooking and transfer processes.
• 7/10 days: Fermentation tank with temperature control.
• 7/10 days: 2nd Fermentation in the bottle, with temperature control.
• 15/20 days: Maturation in bottle at 16ºc.
• In TOTAL the process lasts between 32 and 43 days.
• Keep below 10ºc and to serve between 7º and 10ºc.
Apa beer, rocker beer ingredients:
Water, barley malt, hops.