Juniper Abbey Craft Beer 0.33 Cl Rocker Beer
What do you find in this Juniper Abbey Artesanal beer?
A beer with a slightly sweet taste, Abbey type. A smooth beer for a wide audience. 6%.
We find a craft beer in Cantabria, natural and without CO2, the gas that makes you puff up. Balanced flavor beer with a slight bitter touch of citrus notes.
It is advisable to serve at 7º.
Craft beer brewing
These beers are made with 4 fundamental ingredients:
- Malted barley
- In some cases berries, seeds ...
In the production of this craft beer , no type of artificial additive is used , nor is it pasteurized, because this would affect its natural components and would degrade them, and therefore would have an impact on the organoleptic and nutritional properties.
The sediments found at the bottom of the bottle guarantee that our beer has fermented naturally , CO2 is not injected into it and it is not filtered either. For this reason, a natural product reaches your palate that maintains its organic properties and different nuanced flavors.
Tasting notes Juniper Abbey beer, rocker beer
- Visual: Mahogany in color with garnet flashes and slightly opaque, off-white foam and medium-sized bubbles and medium persistence, leaving the characteristic "Brussels Lace" in the glass.
- Olfactory: Sweet aroma, reminiscent of toasted malts, caramelized biscuit and a touch of vanilla.
- Gustative: We find a slightly sweet malt beer, with notes of toffee and roasted bitterness, the aftertaste is of biscuit and nuts.
• 1 Day: Cooking and transfer processes.
• 7/10 days: Fermentation tank with temperature control.
• 7/10 days: 2nd Fermentation in the bottle, with temperature control.
• 15/20 days: Maturation in bottle at 16ºc.
• In TOTAL the process lasts between 32 and 43 days.
• Keep below 10ºc and to serve between 7º and 10ºc.
Junipe Abbey beer, rocker beer ingredients:
Water, barley malt, hops.