Cooper Craft Beer 0.33 Cl Rocker Beer
What do you find in this Cooper Craft beer?
Perfect for all audiences, mild flavor. With 2 malts and 3 hops. This is a 5.5% blonde beer.
We find a craft beer in Cantabria, natural and without CO2, the gas that makes you puff up. Balanced flavor beer with a slight bitter touch of citrus notes.
It is advisable to serve at 7º.
Craft beer brewing
These beers are made with 4 fundamental ingredients:
- Malted barley
- In some cases berries, seeds ...
In the production of this craft beer , no type of artificial additive is used , nor is it pasteurized, because this would affect its natural components and would degrade them, and therefore would have an impact on the organoleptic and nutritional properties.
The sediments found at the bottom of the bottle guarantee that our beer has fermented naturally , CO2 is not injected into it and it is not filtered either. For this reason, a natural product reaches your palate that maintains its organic properties and different nuanced flavors.
Tasting notes Cooper beer, rocker beer
- Visual: It has a clean, straw-gold appearance with intense yellow flashes, its bubble is medium and the foam is white, persists in the glass and has light carbonic.
- Olfactory: The sweetness of the malts and the aroma of floral hops stand out, slightly reminiscent of nectar and geranium flowers, accompanied by a citrus tone also from hops.
- Gustative: It is a well-balanced and light beer where a slight bitterness of citrus notes stands out, helping the beer to drink and making it more refreshing.
• 1 Day: Cooking and transfer processes.
• 7/10 days: Fermentation tank with temperature control.
• 7/10 days: 2nd Fermentation in the bottle, with temperature control.
• 15/20 days: Maturation in bottle at 16ºc.
• In TOTAL the process lasts between 32 and 43 days.
• Keep below 10ºc and to serve between 7º and 10ºc.
Ingredients Cooper beer, rocker beer:
Water, barley malt, hops and yeast.