Onions stuffed with bonito, handmade, tin 420 grs
What do we find in this product?
Onions stuffed with bonito is a traditional Asturian dish that combines two high-quality products such as onions, the highest quality from the area, and bonito, one of the most flavourful fish from the Cantabrian Sea to ensure its greater quality. An exquisite dish that once again takes us to Asturian gastronomy with that special flavor that homemade dishes have.
- Premium onions with an exceptional flavor.
- Cantabrian tuna, with all its flavor and quality.
- Artisanal elaboration with the best raw material.
- Maximum quality of its ingredients.
- Without additives.
Bonito stuffed onions are served as a starter and shared or as a main course and enjoyed individually. You just have to heat over low heat and serve to enjoy its wonderful flavor.
Health benefits of onions
Onion is a food of great nutritional value that provides beneficial properties for our body:
- It has antianemic properties, providing phosphorus, vitamin E and iron, thus preventing anemia and helping to replace blood loss .
- Improves circulation and helps lower blood cholesterol.
- Relieves respiratory diseases , due to its high contribution of vitamins A and C, such as colds or asthma.
- It has cleansing and diuretic properties , prevents fluid retention.
- Controls hypertension and improves the functioning of the nervous system.
`` More than 50 years of dedication ''
Conservas Agromar is a company with a long tradition, which began more than 50 years ago, with the aim of offering the best gourmet products canned and in pre-cooked dishes.
Their constant innovation, and their adaptability to the needs of each moment, offering a greater variety to satisfy a larger segment is what has made them position themselves in the gourmet market with their artisan products and transfer Asturian gastronomy to all places.
Onions 50%, bonito 15%, tomato, olive oil, pepper, white wine, garlic, parsley and salt.