What does this product contain?
Selection of a large part of the best anchovies from Santoña in the 50 gr format or also called "octavillo".
All these canneries make their anchovies starting from Cantabrian sandwiches caught off the coast in spring, which guarantees us a high quality final anchovy.
This anchovy tasting pack is perfect for those who want to enter the world of lovers of this delicate product, knowing and tasting the elaborations of different canneries. In this way, you can make your own tasting by establishing your ranking of preferences.
Lot consisting of:
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil 50gr from La Capitana.
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil 50gr El Faro del Pescador
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Organic Butter 50gr from Revilla.
- 1 Can of Anchovies from Santoña in Olive Oil 40gr Mingo
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil Limited Series 50gr from Ponto.
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil 50gr from Catalina.
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil 50gr of Rueda.
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil 50gr from Angelachu.
Description of the container
Because we remember that the format that is going to be eaten must be opened, since the anchovies once opened lose their properties.
The greatest dangers of anchovies are light, heat and oxygen, which is why canned formats are the most suitable for a perfect state of preservation of their properties.