Green Tea Strawberries with Cream, 12 pyramids
Why Green Tea Strawberries with Cream?
Green Strawberries with Cream, evokes the mellow of a good mascarpone with the aroma, acidity and sweetness of strawberry.
This green tea is a sweet strawberry scented tea with cream. A well-known and delicious dessert that has been transferred to your favorite cup of tea.
For those who love green tea and want to add a touch of sweet flavor such as the combination of strawberries and cream in a cup of green tea.
Ingredients of Green Tea Strawberries with Cream of Eden Tea:
Green tea, strawberries and natural flavors.
What is green tea?
Green tea is a product derived from the Camellia sinensis. It is used as an infusion or directly as a natural medicine because it is associated with properties to improve mental agility and thinking, to lose weight and for the treatment of intestinal disorders, headaches, osteoporosis, etc ...
Green tea contraindications
- People with sleep disorders: Green tea is a drink that contains theine, which is a type of caffeine that stimulates and energizes the body, so those who have difficulty sleeping, especially when it comes to insomnia, do not they should take it.
- Anemic people: One of the effects of green tea is that it decreases the absorption of iron, which would be a big problem for people suffering from anemia, who need to increase iron in the body.
- People with sensitivity to caffeine: The theine present in the properties of green tea is a type of caffeine, for this reason people with sensitivity to this substance can be affected.
- Hypertensive people: Green tea can increase blood pressure, so its consumption is contraindicated in hypertensive people.
- Pregnant or lactating women: This is another of the contraindications that are due to caffeine, as this is a substance that should not be consumed by women who are in a state of pregnancy or who are going through a period of breastfeeding.
Some side effects of green tea
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, excessive consumption of green tea can cause a variety of discomforts in people, such as:
- Dizziness, nausea, and vomiting
- Problems during pregnancy
Green tea properties
Today it is known that this tea is a great support to lose weight and prevent health problems as chronic as cancer . These are just some of the benefits that this tea brings us:
- Strengthens the immune system, the properties of green tea have been shown to be effective in treating different types of infections, as well as common respiratory problems such as flu and colds.
- It prevents arthritis, the consumption of this tea could help stop the inflammatory response, as well as the breakdown of cartilage in people who suffer from this type of disease.
- Improves dental health, in traditional Chinese medicine green tea has been used as a dental protector, capable of preventing oral infections, as well as helping to control bad breath problems.
How to prepare and drink green tea
Brewing the perfect cup of tea green , requires taking into account the infusion time and the temperature of the water, since being a tea without oxidation and little processed it is delicate and its preparation instructions must be respected. Here are some general tips for making the best green tea:
- Use fresh, pure, filtered water.
- Green teas should be infused for a few minutes and with medium-low water temperature, using boiling water negatively changes the flavor and properties of the tea. In general, its preparation is in water at 78-80º C for 2 to 3 minutes .
- If your green tea came with specific recommendations for making it, use those. But using about 4 grams of loose leaf tea for every standard cup of tea should guarantee good tea.
- Cover your tea while the leaves steep to keep all the heat in the cup.
- The longer it goes on, the faster it will release any bitterness. Taste your tea after the recommended steeping time and then decide if you'd like to steep a little longer.