The juiciest piece and with the greatest intensity of flavor that we can find in Bonito del Norte
Ventresca of Fresh Coastal Bonito in Olive Oil, 111 grs, Del Ponto
What do we find in this Ventresca de Bonito Fresco de Costera in EVOO, 111 grs, Del Ponto?
The ventresca is the most coveted and appreciated part of both the Bonito del Norte and the Tuna.
It corresponds to the part of the belly of the fish. This precise situation gives it a greater amount of healthy fat and an intense flavor and unique juiciness .
This preserve is prepared, selecting the best pieces accompanied by olive oil, with a delicious flavor and tasty texture. Ideal for any type of salad or montaditos with peppers and anchovies.
Conservas Del Ponto was born with the clear philosophy of betting on a good product , on our product, an artisan product, made with ingredients of the highest quality and following traditional and artisan production processes.
Sharing our passion for work and the authentic taste of artisan products made with love and quality is our mission. Gourmet products that we care for, pamper and in which we maximize quality standards that mark a before and after.
We carefully select our products, from the origin , processes and elaboration if the product entails it, to always offer the best selection of Gourmet Products.
Our goal is to put the value of the Gastronomy of our country at the top. Show the world our great wealth of Gourmet Artisan Products.
More than 30 years in the canning sector is what allows us to be experts in the field and what contributes to a better understanding of good products. This is the time to put them in the position they deserve.
Properties of Burela tuna
- Thanks to its contribution in omega-3 fatty acids, bonito doubts to prevent cardiovascular diseases and reduces cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Improves calcium absorption due to its vitamin D content.
- The vitamin A it provides is essential for eye health.
- Iodine is essential for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
- It favors the functioning of muscles, nerves and intestines thanks to magnesium.
- It stimulates the immune system due to its contribution in selenium. This protects the body from infections and serious diseases such as cancer.
- It combats anemia due to its contribution in iron, in addition to being necessary for the formation of hemoglobin that also contributes to the transport of oxygen.
- Vitamin B3 is very beneficial for the production of sex hormones and for the synthesis of glycogen.
Its contribution in folic acid is essential for those women who wish to become pregnant. It also helps prevent possible problems in the placenta, brain and spine of the fetus.
Ventresca tuna from the north, olive oil and salt.
|Energetic value||1,220kj / 294kcal|
|of which saturates||5.3g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
- Net Weight
- 111 grs
- Weight Drained
- 72 grams
- Cambados, Spain
- Olive oil