Vegetable Cream, 480 ml bottle, Navarrico
What do we find in this product?
Nature created zucchini for palates with the ability to appreciate subtlety. Along with its delicate flavor, it offers nutrients in large quantities, and that is a refreshing summer vegetable. Zucchini cream is a very healthy dish made basically with vegetables, ideal for people who are trying to lose weight, due to its low caloric intake.
Whenever it is eaten raw or lightly steamed, its vitamin C content stands out. A medium raw zucchini (250 g) provides 60% of the daily needs.
The presence of group B vitamins, essential for obtaining energy, is significant. Important is the amount of folic acid, a decisive vitamin for the health of the nervous system and the immune system
El Navarrico, passion and essence since 1960
Our asparagus are covered by the Protected Geographical Indication "Asparagus of Navarra". We select the best asparagus from our Navarra garden. We blunt them freshly collected.
Since our origins, in which Amalia and José personally and handcrafted products from the fields of San Adrián, the company's vision has been to bring the field to the consumer with the least possible intervention, respecting the rhythms of nature, and with the better systems for preserving the quality of our crops.
Today, the new generations of El Navarrico maintain the same spirit of that enterprising couple who know their land, and we have grown without ceasing to be rural artisans, our true vocation.
- A Family Dedicated to the Field: Throughout 3 generations in which the industry has evolved so rapidly, we pride ourselves on preserving our identity.
- We Innovate Respecting The Past: We believe in technology, but used in a rational way, with the sole objective of improving production and distribution processes.
- Minimum Intervention In The Product: Our purpose is that you can enjoy the authentic flavor of the Navarra garden at your table, that the final product is as close to the original as possible.
- Zucchini has benefited from the growing interest in health and the silhouette. As it contains a lot of water and fiber, it fills the stomach and is not lacking in weight loss diets, as long as it is not eaten fried.
- A 250 g zucchini provides only about 48 calories, but accompanied by abundant fiber and notable amounts of essential nutrients: folic acid, potassium, iron, manganese, vitamin A and vitamin C (taking into account that the latter is only used if consumed raw or lightly steamed).
Zucchini. Water, leek, carrot, spinach, onion, olive oil, potato, cream and salt.