Cream of Peppers with Prawns, Bottle of 480 ml.
What do we find in this product?
The pepper is one of the vegetables with the highest vitamin C content, also having a toning action on the stomach
These are basically peppers of Navarrese and Riojan origin that have been previously roasted and peeled one by one without ever going through water. This gives them a special quality and an unbeatable flavor and texture. Point and apart is the treatment that these peppers have received later.
El Navarrico, passion and essence since 1960
Our asparagus are covered by the Protected Geographical Indication "Asparagus of Navarra". We select the best asparagus from our Navarra garden. We blunt them freshly collected.
Since our origins, in which Amalia and José personally and handcrafted products from the fields of San Adrián, the company's vision has been to bring the field to the consumer with the least possible intervention, respecting the rhythms of nature, and with the better systems for preserving the quality of our crops.
Today, the new generations of El Navarrico maintain the same spirit of that enterprising couple who know their land, and we have grown without ceasing to be rural artisans, our true vocation.
- A Family Dedicated to the Field: Throughout 3 generations in which the industry has evolved so rapidly, we pride ourselves on preserving our identity.
- We Innovate Respecting The Past: We believe in technology, but used in a rational way, with the sole objective of improving production and distribution processes.
- Minimum Intervention In The Product: Our purpose is that you can enjoy the authentic flavor of the Navarra garden at your table, that the final product is as close to the original as possible.
Properties of Peppers:
- They are very digestive : Fiber prevents constipation, prevents colon cancer and helps control cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Spicy aphrodisiac, antibiotic and analgesic : The most characteristic element in the composition of peppers, in hot varieties, is not a nutrient but an alkaloid, 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide, which is the exact chemical name of capsaicin, responsible for the burning sensation in the mouth.
- Capsaicin is, first of all, a fairly effective natural antibiotic. That is why foods prepared with chilli peppers are better preserved.
- Second, it has an analgesic effect. It appears to reduce the availability of the chemical messenger of pain - called substance P - so effectively that it is used in postoperative treatments and in cases of arthritis.
- As if that were not enough, it is also an aphrodisiac. This is how the Aztecs considered it, due to its shapes, colors and the internal heat they produce.
- It also activates blood circulation, stimulates the genito-urinary tract and improves male fertility.
- In skin problems : It is also used as an ingredient in balms for skin irritated by psoriasis or herpes. For reasons that are not yet well known, people who are allergic to latex or tropical fruits such as bananas or kiwi may also be allergic to peppers.
Water, Piquillo pepper (pepper and citric acid), milk (dairy), white wine, extra virgin olive oil, cream (dairy), prawns (crustacean) (1.8%), modified corn starch, sugar and salt