Rice a la Marinera 2 servings 100% Natural, 615 grs
What do we find in this product?
A rich dish with 100% natural ingredients ready to eat. Enjoy a plate of rice a la marinera in a few minutes and also surprising the result.
Flavors of the Galician sea at your table.
Special selection Marinera
Conservas de Marinesca has been making select preserves since 1985, located near the Ria de Arousa, Galicia, Spain, famous for its size and for its great marine wealth. From which they work most of their select preserves, cockles, mussels, clams and other mollusks.
Conservas de Marinesca focuses on quality, offering products from their exceptional origin and then from their treatment and handling to the end consumer.
Ready in a few minutes
- Flavors of the Galician sea at your table.
- To prepare in microwave or skillet.
- Empty the contents of the can into a frying pan or paella pan.
- Add water using the measure of the can.
- Add the rice and mix until it boils.
- Keep over medium heat for 18-20 minutes.
Enjoy a good seafood rice at any time.
Rice (32.15%) fish broth, mollusks, octopus, squid and mussels, water, carrot, olive oil, onion, peas, garlic, tomato,, flavorings, corn starch,, fish, defatted soy flour, salt and spices.