La peral blue cheese 400 grs approx. Without gluten
What do we find in this product?
Blue cheese made from pasteurized cow's milk. Its weight is 400 gr approx. A cylindrical, strong and gluten-free cheese. When finished, it is a semi-blue cheese, which with proper curing and as the days go by, it becomes a blue cheese with great personality.
- Semi-soft cheese, with a great bouquet and creamy.
- A cheese with a strong taste and smell, slightly spicy.
- Yellowish white with blue tones.
- Strong and slightly spicy flavor.
- Ideal to enjoy spread on toasts, add to salads and make sauces.
Pairs perfectly with a white wine
Silver medal at the World Cheese Awards 2010.
Artisan cheese factory.
Family cheese factory founded in 1923. Since then, they have traditionally made cheese with bluish cow's and sheep's milk, with noble mold and which are matured in a natural cellar that is located under the cheese factory. Its unique and inimitable flavor is due to the quality of its raw materials and the combination of modern technology with tradition and careful craftsmanship in its preparation.
Pasteurized cow's milk, lactic ferments, natural rennet, salt, stabilizer (E-509), calcium chloride and penicillium.