Cava La Siberia Gran Reserva Juvé & Camps
What do we find in this cava La Sibera gran reserva Juvé & Camps?
A unique cava born in an exceptional setting that has a different microclimate from the rest of the plots of the Espiells vineyard.
- Grape variety: Pinot Noir
- Origin: DO Cava Gran Reserva Brut (Penedès)
- Pairing: Harmonizes with oysters, caviar, game birds, oily fish, shellfish and raw fish.
- APPEARANCE: Beautiful pale pink color with salmon hues that reflects its long years of aging. Its slow effervescence fills the rosary glass with tiny bubbles that create a stable crown.
- NOSE: Deep, complex and very elegant aroma. Intense notes of red fruits. As it opens up, a faint background of walnuts appears.
- MOUTH: In the mouth it shows a great structure surrounded by a pleasant effervescence that caresses the palate. Extraordinarily creamy. It leaves us with memories of dried apricots, cherries, walnuts, fine pastries and a mineral background.
Juvé & Camps Winery
To go to the beginnings of this winery we have to go back more than 200 years, to 1796 when its founder Joan Juvé Mir, with a great vision of the future, created the foundations of what would later become one of the largest and most prestigious wineries in our country. .
When in 1940 the brothers Josep and Joan Juvé Camps, grandsons of the founder, took over the management of the winery, a great boost was given to its development with the construction of a new winery in the vicinity of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia.
To promote this development, the cellar and underground cellars are expanded and important technical advances are introduced to produce cavas of the highest quality.
Since then they have been bringing different cavas to the market, all of them of the highest quality and impregnated with the unique character of this family.
In recent years, this winery has expanded its organic and integrated vineyards and has launched a line of organic wines onto the market.* Presentation suggestion.
- D. O Cava Gran Reserva Brut Nature
- Juvé & Camps
- Macabeu, Xarel-lo and Parellada
- 0.75 Cl
- Temperature of Service
- 7th and 8th