Acorn-fed chorizo sachet 50% Iberian, 100 grs, gluten-free.
What do we find in this acorn-fed Iberian chorizo product?
It is born from the selection of the best Iberian lean chopped and marinated with totally natural spices and giving rise to an extraordinary and unmistakable flavor with a 4-month cure.
Features that make it unique:
- La Rosa Ibérica has two quality certificates, guaranteeing that its sausages come only from Castilla y León and their quality is guaranteed by Tierra de Sabor and CALICER .
- Their pigs feed only on native acorns, raising animals with guarantee and quality.
- The microclimate of Guijuelo causes a unique curing of the sausages , being this slow and leisurely making them some of the best in the world.
- Their sausages are made without gluten.
Benefits of acorn-fed Iberian chorizo
It is very important to know what we eat, and among the variety of all existing sausages, acorn is the healthiest and most beneficial for humans for certain reasons:
- Acorn-fed Iberian chorizo contains oleic acid which reduces the level of cholesterol that is harmful to our body.
- It contains the healthiest animal fat due to the pigs' diet that is based solely on acorns.
- The chorizo provides vitamins such as B1, B6, B12 and folic acid that are very beneficial for the nervous system and the proper functioning of the brain.
- Acorn-fed Iberian chorizo is low in salt (4 grams).
The Iberian Rose, a story without thorns
Family-owned company becoming the basis of the entire production process, it has three generations dedicated to the Iberian sector.
It is located in a unique enclave of Castilla y León, Guijuelo, which has a microclimate typical of the area that favors a slow and leisurely curing of its sausages and hams, making them some of the best in the world.
All the experience of grandmother Rosa Ramos has been passed on to her children and grandchildren.
In 2015, adapting the company to the new times, "La Rosa Ibérica" was born, honoring the family's grandmother, with a fusion of modernity and its more than 25 years of experience.