Cava Family Reserve Juvé & Camps
What do we find in this Juvé & Camps family reserve cava?
This cava is the best known and most emblematic of its extensive catalogue, despite the fact that its production was originally intended exclusively for consumption within the family itself, hence its name.
It is a Brut Nature made from the flower must of grapes from our estates in Espiells (Can Rius), La Cuscona and Mediona.
- Grape variety: Macabeu, Xarel-lo and Parellada.
- Origin: DO Cava Gran Reserva Brut (Penedès)
- Pairing: It harmonizes perfectly with rice, cheese, white meat, fish, shellfish and Japanese cuisine.
- APPEARANCE: Brilliant and attractive pale gold colour. Its very small and abundant bubbles ascend forming numerous rosaries and a stable crown.
- NOSE: A deep, intense and elegant aroma that initially evokes notes of ripe white fruit. Memories of toasted bread and a certain citrus background complete its distinguished aroma.
- MOUTH: Its passage through the mouth is fresh, wide and suggestive. The creaminess of its foam integrates perfectly with the palate.
Juvé & Camps Winery
To go to the beginnings of this winery we have to go back more than 200 years, to 1796 when its founder Joan Juvé Mir, with a great vision of the future, created the foundations of what would later become one of the largest and most prestigious wineries in our country. .
When in 1940 the brothers Josep and Joan Juvé Camps, grandsons of the founder, took over the management of the winery, a great boost was given to its development with the construction of a new winery in the vicinity of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia.
To promote this development, the cellar and underground cellars are expanded and important technical advances are introduced to produce the highest quality cavas.
Since then they have been bringing different cavas to the market, all of them of the highest quality and impregnated with the unique character of this family.
In recent years, this winery has expanded its organic and integrated vineyards and has launched a line of organic wines onto the market. * Presentation suggestion.