Wine Payments of Anguix Ribera del Duero
What do we find in this Pagos de Anguix Ribera del Duero wine?
Monovarietal Tinto Fino that is harvested, elaborated and bottled on the property. Aromatically intense, with many nuances of black fruit and derivatives of its aging in wood. On the palate it is opulent and sweet. A wine with ribera DNA that will grow with a period of aging in the bottle.
- Grape variety: Tinto Fino
- Origin: DO Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León)
- Pairing: Intensely flavored game meats and cured cheeses.
- APPEARANCE: Intense red color with a lot of layer and abundant tears.
- NOSE: High aromatic intensity. First impact of noble wood and subsequent background of ripe black fruit, liquorice stick and tobacco.
- PALATE : Unctuous and full with a present and sweet tannin while maintaining its freshness thanks to a well-balanced mineral acidity.
Pagos de Anguix Winery
The dream of owning a wide legacy of vineyards from the most prestigious appellations encouraged Joan Juvé Santacana to move away from his homeland and enter the Ribera del Duero.
Maintaining the line of work and the philosophy of the founders of this winery, in this new stage within the Juvé & Camps group, it acquired its current name and expanded the existing vineyards by 45 hectares, the latter being completely organic.
The main plots that this winery has, and which give their name to each wine with Costalara, Funetecojo, La Cilia, Barrueco, Zapatero, Costaval, Agualenes and Carraranda. * Presentation suggestion.