Mango Passion Fruit Red Tea, 12 pyramids
Why Red Mango Passion Fruit Tea?
With an intense aroma and fresh tropical flavor, this exotic combination of ripe mango with a great touch of passion fruit, mixed with the strong flavor of red tea, transforms into a sensual and pleasant experience.
Benefits of Mango Passion Fruit Red Tea
- Passion fruit fights cholesterol, is antimicrobial and is rich in carbohydrates, perfect for athletes.
- Mango is a powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamin C and A, which helps us prevent many diseases such as allergies and hypertension.
- Red Tea provides great diuretic power as well as facilitating digestion and reducing cholesterol.
Ingredients of Red Mango Passion Fruit Tea from Eden Tea:
Red tea, mango and passion fruit
What is red tea?
Today red tea is well known for its slimming properties, yet very few know what makes it so special. This tea is characterized by being fermented, unlike black (oxidized) and white (without applied processes).
It is the only type of tea that is fermented, thanks to which it acquires its color, flavor and the health benefits it provides.
These three properties are obtained mainly from the microbial fermentation that its leaves undergo during its production.
Contraindications of red tea
- Among the contraindications that red tea has, it stands out that, having caffeine and theine, it can cause alterations of the nervous system , hypertension and tachycardia, not advising its consumption during pregnancy.
Properties of red tea
Red tea contains vitamins B, C and D , in addition to providing minerals such as magnesium, potassium, iodine, zinc and fluorine , also counting on polyphenols, theophylline, caffeine, and fiber .
- Avoid liquid retention
- Supports digestion and helps you lose weight
How to prepare and drink red tea
To prepare an infusion of red tea you must put the leaves in water at 85ºC, letting it rest in the teapot or cup for three minutes until it foams. It is recommended to add 2-3 grams (one heaping tablespoon) per cup.