Earl Gray Tea 175 grs
Why Earl Gray tea?
Earl Gray tea is a tea blend flavored with bergamot oil. Traditionally made with black tea, there are other varieties made with green or oolong tea flavored with bergamot that are called the same way.
The most common blends of this tea are obtained with varieties of fermented black tea from India and Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon), although given its popularity there are many differences in qualities and origins in the market, and Earl Gray green tea is also marketed or white tea, or decaffeinated versions.
It is usually taken alone or with a little milk. Due to its citrus flavor, it is refreshing and can be taken cold. Due to the intensity of the flavor of the original Earl Gray, it is considered appropriate to drink at any time of the day.
Benefits of Earl Gray Tea
In addition, like all teas, the beneficial properties for our body help us with many problems:
- Teeth : contains a high level of catechin that helps fight oral infections. It also contains fluoride that prevents its decomposition as well as the appearance of cavities.
- Digestion : helps you relieve stomach pain, nausea, and colic.
- Anxiety, depression and stress : it fulfills the therapeutic and natural aroma functions of bergamot, it causes an immediate calming and relaxing effect.
- Provides energy : it contains enough caffeine to keep a person awake without preventing them from resting when they decide to go to bed.
- Prevents cancer : contains large amounts of antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
- Lose weight : thanks to its concentration of citric extract, instead of adding sugar you can add a few drops of lemon.
- Heart : drinking 3 cups of Earl Gray Tea a day can help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. In 2012 a study showed that people who drank 3 cups of black tea a day drastically decreased triglyceride levels in the blood and increased good cholesterol (HDL) after 3 months.
- Relieves cold : bergamot improves our immune system as well as calming fever. For this same reason it is considered a cold remedy.
- Keeps you hydrated : unlike coffee, tea helps keep our body hydrated due to its high potassium content
Earl Gray Tea Ingredients
Ceylon black tea, cornflower flower petals and natural aroma.