Artisan Chocolate Tablet 70% cocoa with nibs, 85 gr. Without gluten
How is 75% cocoa chocolate different from nibs?
Made with high quality natural ingredients, through a process of selection and traditional roasting of the grain. This tablet is distinguished by having nibs, that is, small pieces of pure cocoa, which adds intensity and flavor. Nibs are made by roasting the cocoa beans and grinding it into small pieces.
- Intense chocolate in flavor and aroma.
- Contains 20% nibs.
- Contains no gluten or additives
Chocolate for lovers of the intensity and aroma of pure cocoa. Nibs are the purest origin of cocoa beans.
Health benefits of Artisan Chocolate
Eating artisan chocolate is rich, healthy and makes you feel good and happy and the higher the quality of the cocoa, the better it will suit us, some of its properties are:
- Rich in magnesium which causes muscle strengthening and energy intake favoring physical activity
- Difference with industrial chocolates, which use vegetable fats different from those of cocoa that kill the properties of the chocolate.
- Good cardiovascular health, numerous clinical studies support this theory. The consumption of chocolate improves the heart rate and also affects people's mood, improving it.
- It does not cause cavities, good cocoa is a product that does not stay in the mouth and therefore cannot cause cavities.
- Beneficial for the skin, due to the large amount of antioxidants that dark chocolate contains.
Artisan chocolate vs. Industrial chocolate
There is a big difference in the manufacture of each chocolate.
Industrial chocolates are made with vegetable fats (mainly palm butter, soy, coconut ...), that is, they substitute the basic components of cocoa by altering them chemically and preserving 5% of these components so that they can legally maintain the name of `` chocolate '' in Europe.
Artisan chocolate maintains all the natural properties of cocoa and guarantees all its benefits mentioned above.
Walking towards two centuries of history
More than 175 years dedicating himself to chocolate and showing his love and passion for this product. Since 1840, six family generations have passed through the company, dedicating themselves to innovation, effort and chocolate research to create products of the highest quality.
Over the years they have grown as a company, expanding their products, through research and innovation, but always having a pure handcrafted elaboration.
Cocoa paste, cocoa butter, sugar, cocoa chips (15%), cocoa butter, defatted cocoa powder, soy lecithin, flavor (vanilla). Contains a minimum of 70% cocoa.
* May contain traces of milk and nuts.