Sea Soul Red Submarine Wine Nº 4
What do we find in this Sea Soul Nº4 Wine?
A red grape wine with a high alcohol content, body and a lot of tannin. Vineyards at 600 meters high in the area of the Spanish pre-Pyrenees. This type of grape has the origin of its name in the Persian name of Darou é Shah, which means "the remedy of the King". Ancient variety from the ancient region of Persia. The Persians used to say that wine was born there.
- Limited edition: 7,682 units.
- Packaging: each bottle is accompanied by a designer case and a tasting sheet. The drawings represent the species of our underwater cellar.
- Elaboration: 15 months of underwater hoarding.
- This wine belongs to the sea as its origin, given its maturation system by means of underwater hoarding. Its origin is of the highest quality, following our oenological standards.
- Due to the very fact of our underwater hoarding process, this wine is outside any Denomination of Origin.
- Alcohol content : 14% Vol.
- Ideal Pairing: Cured Cheese, Spoon Dish, Oily Fish, Duck Magret, Ham, Meat Stew, Stew, Game
Crousoe Treasure Winery
We are the first underwater-artificial reef winery in the world , with more than 10 years of experience in underwater wine research.
Accompanied by our team of oenologists, led by master Antonio Palacios , we explore the territory in search of the most unique vineyards to create special wines in our laboratory, which reflect the influence of the sea to the maximum.
We are in the Bay of Plentzia in Bilbao-Bizkaia (Basque Country), Spain.
Gold Medal for the best packaging of Alimentaria Exhibition in the 13th edition of the Best Pack awards in 2012, our packaging has undergone various changes and modifications, the most significant being the recent complete absence of plastic to wrap the Crusoe Treasure bottles.
What is an underwater wine?
A process, born and improved after years of research, has learned how to design the wine on land, controlling a specific series of parameters, among other factors, to later achieve the maximum evolutionary expression under the sea.
An underwater wine is one whose upbringing or aging has been carried out totally or partially under the sea. The technique consists of immersing the bottles of wine for several months so that they continue their aging under the sea.
What is an underwater warehouse?
An underwater winery is one that carries out the aging or aging process under the sea. The underwater winery begins this process on land to subsequently submerge these wines at a certain depth of about 20 meters in special cages for several months. They are located close to shore on artificial or natural reefs.