Pickled Mussels Pate, 96 g
What do we find in this product?
The good of the Galician mussels made pate. A mussel pate made by hand with extra virgin olive oil and Albariño wine vinegar, a fusion of great products that will undoubtedly provide the best quality on your table.
The elaboration of this delicatessen is limited and developed in a traditional way. It is a dish to enjoy its flavor, either at home or in the restaurant. Both the raw materials and the quality controls successfully meet the expectations of a food like this.
Mussels from Galicia, delicious and healthy.
The Galician mussels chosen to make the pate are the "best mussels in the world", based on their texture, flavor and color .
Increasing in value, mussels are a food source full of health benefits : a healthy food low in fat and high in protein.
Arthritis, joint pain, the circulatory system, bones or teeth, anemia, asthma ... the nutrients that we find in this mollusk help to alleviate pains of the human body in a healthy and natural way.
- They help the repair and growth of tissues thanks to the high protein values it contains.
- They have anti-inflammatory properties from Omega 3.
- Improves the health of bones, teeth, cartilage, skin ... Vitamin C plays a very important role in infection control and is also a powerful antioxidant that can neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Helps fight infections: stimulates the production of white blood cells
- Controls blood pressure due to its sodium dose.
- Strengthens the immune system through zinc.
In addition, it is rich in phosphorus and potassium , essential vitamins for the proper functioning of our body.
Mussel, marinade, seaweed, dried legumes, salt. Ectra virgin olive oil and Albariño wine vinegar (olei)