Rice Albufera Denomination of Origin Valencia, 1 kg
What do we find in this product?
Rice albufera is born of the natural selection of the varieties Bomba, Senia and Bahia. It is a pearl grain and the round that absorbs a lot of the flavor of the broth in which is cooked. It is very resistant to overcooking (we recommend about 18 minutes).
Pearl grain and round
Protected designation of origin Valencia rice
It absorbs the flavor of the broth
Resistant to overcooking
Ideal for paellas and arrocescaldosos
Rice, who calls attention to the excellent quality that you can find in each one of their grains. Rice with Denomination of Origin Valencia Rice.
Rice, Albufera is the variety most novel of the Appellation of Origin, grown entirely in the Natural Park of the Albufera.
The result? A rice loose, soft and very creamy, ideal for dishes sweet or paellas.
Designation of Origin Rice from Valencia
Valencia has been the cradle of the cultivation rice in Spain and their introduction is attributed to the arabs during the VIII century. Within Valencia, the region of Swedish and lands next to the Albufera of Valencia, are the oldest and most traditional.
The rice varieties protected by the Denomination of Origin Rice from Valencia offers an endless amount of possibilities in the kitchen, fulfilling to perfection its main attribute: lead the palate, with all of its potential, the combo of flavors of each of the ingredients with which we have accompanied the rice.
The D. O required to have cultivated rice in the natural environment is suitable, with an irrigation system that favours the maturation homogeneous grain reaching the highest quality industrial and culinary.
Benefits of diets based on rice
The power of asian rice-based is known worldwide as a healthy food and clean, ideal for any agency. This belief is not wrong, since rice is a well of benefits for our body.
- Energy source, is abundant in carbohydrates, it acts as fuel for the body and helps in the normal functioning of the brain. Carbohydrates are essential to be metabolized by the body and converted to usable energy functional.
- Cholesterol-free, has low levels of fat, cholesterol and sodium and help to reduce obesity and the health problems associated with being overweight.
- Care of the skin, can be applied topically to cure certain skin diseases. In India, rice water is prescribed as easily by physicians as an ointment effective to cool the surfaces of the skin swollen.
The phenolic compounds that are found in rice, particularly brown rice or wild , have anti - inflammatory properties, so they are also good to soothe irritation and redness. It also helps to delay the onset of wrinkles and other premature signs of aging
- Diuretic and digestive. As a diuretic, rice husk can help you lose the excess water, the elimination of toxins from the body, such as uric acid, and even lose weight.
The high fiber content also increases the regularity of bowel movement and protects against several types of cancer, as well as reducing the chances of cardiovascular diseases
- Cardiovascular health, the bran oil of rice have antioxidant properties that promote strength cardiovascular by reducing the cholesterol levels in the body.