Round rice, Eco Bag 1 kg
What do we find in this product?
Round rice green selected among the varieties of descendants of the ancient Senia and Bahia, characteristic and famous for its great ability to absorb the flavor of the broth in which is cooked.
It absorbs the flavor of the broth and other foods
Ideal for paella and Spanish dishes
Juicy and soft
Due to its content of amylose sauces and flavors cling with fondness to the grain, absorbing the flavors of other foods. It is characteristic for its consistency, being juicy at the same time that soft.
This rice is essential in the Spanish kitchen, mainly for the paella.
It is recommended a cooking time of 17 minutes.
Benefits of diets based on rice
The power of asian rice-based is known worldwide as a healthy food and clean, ideal for any agency. This belief is not wrong, since rice is a well of benefits for our body.
- Energy source, is abundant in carbohydrates, it acts as fuel for the body and helps in the normal functioning of the brain. Carbohydrates are essential to be metabolized by the body and converted to usable energy functional.
- Cholesterol-free, has low levels of fat, cholesterol and sodium and help to reduce obesity and the health problems associated with being overweight.
- Care of the skin, can be applied topically to cure certain skin diseases. In India, rice water is prescribed as easily by physicians as an ointment effective to cool the surfaces of the skin swollen.
The phenolic compounds that are found in rice, particularly brown rice or wild , have anti - inflammatory properties, so they are also good to soothe irritation and redness. It also helps to delay the onset of wrinkles and other premature signs of aging
- Diuretic and digestive. As a diuretic, rice husk can help you lose the excess water, the elimination of toxins from the body, such as uric acid, and even lose weight.
The high fiber content also increases the regularity of bowel movement and protects against several types of cancer, as well as reducing the chances of cardiovascular diseases
- Cardiovascular health, the bran oil of rice have antioxidant properties that promote strength cardiovascular by reducing the cholesterol levels in the body.