Pâté of Mussels in Escabeche, 96 grams
What do we find in this product?
What good mussels gallegos made pate. A pâté of mussels prepared in the traditional way with extra virgin olive oil and wine vinegar albariño is a fusion of great products that will undoubtedly provide the best quality at your table.
The development of this deli is limited and developed the traditional way. This is a dish to enjoy their flavor, either at home or in the restaurant. Both the raw materials and quality controls to meet successfully the expectations of a food such as this.
Mussels of Galicia, delicious and healthy.
The mussels gallegos elected to prepare the pate are the “best mussels in the world”, based on its texture, flavor and color.
Increasing its value, mussels are a food source full of benefits for health: a healthy food with low fat content and high amount of protein.
Arthritis, joint pain, circulatory system, bones, or teeth, anemia, asthma...the nutrients found in this mollusk help to alleviate pains of the human body in a healthy and natural way.
- Help the repair and growth of tissues thanks to the high protein it contains.
- Have anti-inflammatory properties from the Omega-3.
- Improves the health of bones, teeth, cartilage, skin... vitamin C plays a role quite important in the control of infections, and is also a powerful antioxidant that can neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Helps to fight infections: it stimulates the production of white blood cells
- Controls blood pressure due to your dose of sodium.
- Strengthens the immune system by zinc.
In addition, it is rich in phosphorus and potassium, vitamins essential for the proper functioning of our body.
Mussels, pickled, seaweed, dried vegetables, salt. Virgin olive oil, ectra and wine vinegar albariño (olei)