Palette of Bait Field Iberian, Piece, Whole, 5 Kgs, Tasty Flavor
Cebo de Campo 50% Iberian Shoulder, Whole Piece, 5 Kgs, Tasty Flavor
The shoulders come from pigs of Iberian mothers raised in freedom but fed with cereals and natural feed, fruits and other nutrients from the field.
The Field Bait, they are animals that, although they have been able to take advantage of field resources, have been fed with feed, consisting mainly of cereals and legumes, and whose management is carried out in extensive or intensive open-air farms and may have part of the surface covered. "
Farm-fed pigs live on a minimum surface area of 100 m2 / pig in the open air, feeding on cereals and natural resources from the field such as grass or tubers. With a minimum slaughter age of 12 months
The farmer decides on his diet based on the resources available to him. The important thing to keep in mind is that they have been reared totally or partially in freedom.
Made in Bellotera, Taking care of the details of the production and transformation of the Iberian. We take advantage of our unique environment, guarantee the quality of the production process and apply traditional know-how while continuing to invest in a continuous process of innovation.
Belloterra's facilities are located in Añora, the heart of the Los Pedroches region, in the northern part of the province of Córdoba.
Without forgetting the efficient management and commercialization of our products, we are strongly committed to the revaluation of our sector with the same culture and tradition that for centuries has revolved around it.
- It reduces the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases, preventing the rise in blood pressure and thrombosis.
- Decreases the presence of harmful lipids and increases antioxidants.
- It has beneficial fats for increasing "good" cholesterol, HDL and reducing LDL ("bad" cholesterol).
- Its meat is a good source of potassium and provides many vitamins such as thiamine, rivoflavin, vitamin B12, niacin and vitamin B6.
- High in minerals such as iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and potassium .
Ingredients: Iberian field bait shoulder, salt, preservatives (E-252 and E-250).
- Net Weight
- 5 kg
- The valley of the Pedroches, Cordoba, Spain