Palette of Bellota 100% Iberian, individually boxed 80 grams,
Acorn-fed 100% Iberian shoulder, Individual case 80 grs ,, Belloterra
The shoulder comes from the front leg of the pig and usually weighs between 4 and 5.5 kg. Iberian shoulders have a higher portion of fat and bone that could reach 60%. In this way, its morphology is thinner and less rounded than that of Iberian hams, so that the slices obtained are finer.
If there is something that differentiates the Iberian pig from the rest of the animals on the planet, it is the way in which fat infiltrates the muscle, which explains why its meat has such a characteristic flavor. In order to obtain an acorn-fed Iberian shoulder with top quality meat, the pig from which they come must have made the montanera and have been fed with acorns and all kinds of natural products.
The palette will offer a more intense and powerful flavor, although with fewer nuances, due to its shorter curing time.
Made in Bellotera, taking care of the details of the production and transformation of the Iberian. We take advantage of our unique environment, guarantee the quality of the production process and apply traditional know-how while continuing to invest in a continuous process of innovation.
Belloterra's facilities are located in Añora, the heart of the Los Pedroches region, in the northern part of the province of Córdoba. This enclave allows the Iberian pig to feed itself with the best raw material: the holm oak acorn, whose high content of natural sugars gives the Los Pedroches ham its characteristic sweet flavor.
Without forgetting the efficient management and commercialization of our products, we are strongly committed to the revaluation of our sector with the same culture and tradition that for centuries has revolved around it.
Acorn-fed ham properties
- It reduces the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases, preventing the rise in blood pressure and thrombosis.
- Decreases the presence of harmful lipids and increases antioxidants.
- It has beneficial fats for increasing "good" cholesterol, HDL and reducing LDL ("bad" cholesterol).
- Its meat is a good source of potassium and provides many vitamins such as thiamine, rivoflavin, vitamin B12, niacin and vitamin B6.
- High in minerals such as iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and potassium .
Ingredients: Front leg of whole Iberian pork. Preservatives
- Vacuum packaging
- Net Weight
- 80 grams
- The valley of the Pedroches, Cordoba, Spain
- 100% Iberian Breed
- Zona de Producción