Citrus Pickled Oysters, 130 gr
What do we find in this jar of other pickled citrus?
Enjoy wild oysters from the Galician estuaries preserved in a rich citrus pickle.
This marinade, made by hand in his workshop, gives a fresh and innovative touch to a product with such renown and quality.
This small Galician cannery was born by the hand of a group of women whose objective was to give value and place to the "preserves of a lifetime".
Born in the midst of crisis, this company has managed to present to the market a wide range of elaborations of the highest quality, always starting from an excellent raw material.
Its work philosophy follows the premises of recovering traditional packaging methods and taking care of the quality of Galician raw material in detail.
Properties of Oysters
- Oysters are an energetic food rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which help reduce the level of cholesterol and triglycerides, while regulating the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Among its benefits, the high contribution of iron stands out, which fights and prevents the presence of anemia.
- This product contains a substance called elastin, which prevents the appearance of wrinkles on the skin.
- This seafood has a high iron content, as it provides more than 90% of the daily needs in each portion.
- The minerals in oysters also help keep bones strong.
Curly oyster, olive oil, citrus juice, apple cider vinegar and spices.
Nutritional information (100g)
|Energetic value||148 Kcal / 320 Kj|
|of which saturates||2.0 gr|
|of which sugars||1.10 gr|