Acorn-fed 50% Iberian shoulder ham, 100 g, gluten-free.
What do we find in this acorn-fed Iberian shoulder product?
This product is obtained from the forelimbs of 50% Iberian pigs raised in freedom and fed with cereals that provides a delicate flavor with sweet notes of herbs and toasted hazelnuts and with a penetrating and intense smell.
Features that make it unique:
- La Rosa Ibérica has two quality certificates, guaranteeing that its sausages come only from Castilla y León and their quality is guaranteed by Tierra de Sabor and CALICER .
- Their pigs feed only on native acorns, raising animals with guarantee and quality.
- The microclimate of Guijuelo causes a unique curing of the sausages , being this slow and leisurely making them some of the best in the world.
- Their sausages are made without gluten.
Benefits of the 50% Iberian acorn shoulder
It is very important to know what we eat, and among the variety of all existing sausages, acorn is the healthiest and most beneficial for humans for certain reasons:
- The acorn-fed Iberian shoulder contains more than 55% oleic acid, this fat is very beneficial in reducing cholesterol that is harmful to health.
- It contains the healthiest animal fat due to the pigs' diet that is based solely on acorns.
- The palette provides vitamins such as B1, B6, B12 and folic acid that are very beneficial for the nervous system and the proper functioning of the brain.
- The moderate consumption of acorn-fed Iberian shoulder will not harm low-calorie diets since the energy contribution is minimal. In short, you will eat rich and healthy.
The Iberian Rose, a story without thorns
Family-owned company becoming the basis of the entire production process, it has three generations dedicated to the Iberian sector.
It is located in a unique enclave of Castilla y León, Guijuelo, which has a microclimate typical of the area that favors a slow and leisurely curing of its sausages and hams, making them some of the best in the world.
All the experience of grandmother Rosa Ramos has been passed on to her children and grandchildren.
In 2015, adapting the company to the new times, "La Rosa Ibérica" was born, honoring the family's grandmother, with a fusion of modernity and its more than 25 years of experience.
Acorn-fed Iberian pork shoulder and preservatives