Acorn-fed 50% Iberian ham envelope, 100 grs,
What do we find in the acorn-fed ham envelope from La Rosa Ibérica
Its aroma and texture are unsurpassed, it melts on the palate, leaving an unbeatable flavor with notes of toasted hazelnuts and just a touch of salt.
Pigs raised in freedom and fed on acorns and other natural fruits.
Products from a family business with more than 25 years of experience located in a unique enclave (Guijuelo) and a microclimate that favors a slow and leisurely curing of its sausages, making them one of the best in the world.
- It has the Tierra de Sabor guarantee that guarantees the origin and quality of the products of Castilla y León.
- They also acquired the CALICER certificate that certifies that it meets all the quality requirements of sausages.
- They guarantee that their products are made without gluten.
LA ROSA IBÉRICA, a story without thorns
Family-owned company becoming the basis of the entire production process, it has three generations dedicated to the Iberian sector.
It is located in a unique enclave of Castilla y León, Guijuelo , which has a microclimate typical of the area that favors a slow and leisurely curing of its sausages and hams, making them some of the best in the world.
All the experience of grandmother Rosa Ramos has been passed on to her children and grandchildren.
In 2015, adapting the company to the new times, "La Rosa Ibérica" was born, honoring the family's grandmother, with a fusion of modernity and its more than 25 years of experience .
It is also a company that has two quality certificates that guarantee that its products come only from Castilla y León and that they meet the quality conditions, CALICER and Tierra de flavor.
Properties: Eating well is delicious, healthy and makes you feel good and happy
Acorn-fed Iberian ham is the healthiest for humans due to the pigs' diet and its low salt content.
- The fats that this Iberian pig contains contain oleic acid which produces a beneficial effect on blood cholesterol, reducing the rate of harmful cholesterol.
- The acorn-based diet of these pigs provides the healthiest animal cardiovascular fat for humans.
- Acorn-fed Iberian ham provides proteins, vitamins, B1, B6, B12 and folic acid that are very beneficial for the nervous system and the proper functioning of the brain.
- It is a good substitute for red meat, since 100 grams of this ham contain 43 grams of protein.
- Acorn-fed Iberian ham is the one that contains the least salt (5 grams).
- Vacuum packaging
- Net Weight
- Guijuelo, Spain
- 50 % iberian Breed