Old Crafts Collection Tin, Assorted Christmas Sweets 1,2 kg
What do we find in this Obrador Real Christmas candy assortment tin?
We present an unpublished edition of Collectible Cans of the Royal Confectionery Obrador, dedicated to commemorating the ancient trades.
- Strudel stuffed with Orange
- Millefeuille stuffed with Nougat
- Raspberry stuffed millefeuille
- Millefeuille stuffed with Apricot
- Artisan Almond Polvoroncitos
- Cinnamon Mantecaditos
- Rosquitos de Vino al Pedro Ximénez
- Orange Leticia dipped in Chocolate
- Pedro Ximénez wine donuts bathed in Chocolate
- Polvoroncitos de Piñones Nacionales, candied orange mantecaditos
- Butter and almond dumplings dipped in chocolate
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mantecaditos
- Chocolate and Almond Roquitas
- Artisan Chocolate Truffles
- Caramelized Nut and Bourbon Vanilla Pampers
- Brown Glacé
- Artisan Yema Cakes
- Gloria Artesanos cakes.
Since 1959 the The Olmedo family produces artisan sweets in its small and prestigious workshop in Estepa, where generation after generation, they have acquired knowledge in the best high pastry schools, both nationally and internationally.
In Estepa, the Sweet Christmas that Obrador Real produces has become a tradition, considered as a jewel that will be a source of memories and longings. These delicatessen are unique thanks to their perseverance and perseverance in preserving the tradition and recipe of yesteryear, providing a touch of distinction and exclusivity in their elaborations.
Wheat flour, sugar, lard, cinnamon, almond, pine nuts, nougat cream, candied orange angel hair, chocolate coating, powdered milk, cocoa paste, cocoa coating, egg yolk, olive oil extra virgin, wine, sesame, sweet potato paste, honey, grain anise and aromas.
Nutritional information (100g)
|Energetic value||2467 kcal / 590kj|
|of which saturates||36 g|
|of which sugars||35 g|