Country Cebo Ham 50% Iberian, Boneless, 5 Kgs , Tasty Flavor
The only difference between the field bait ham leg and the vacuum packed one is the way of presenting the product and the morphology since it is delivered boneless.
The Field Bait, they are animals that, although they have been able to take advantage of field resources, have been fed with feed, consisting mainly of cereals and legumes, and whose management is carried out in extensive or intensive open-air farms and may have part of the surface covered. "
This ham also comes from a 50% Iberian pig that has also been raised in the freedom of the countryside (hence its name) but outside the months of the Montanera. They have been fed with feed and cereals, but also with the herbs and wild fruits that they have found in nature.
The farmer decides on his diet based on the resources available to him. The important thing to keep in mind is that they have been reared totally or partially in freedom.
Add a touch of quality to your daily life, ham toast with tomato or olive oil for breakfast. Its flavor is perfect for the youngest and makes it a source of pure energy for your daily diet.
Made in Bellotera, Taking care of the details of the production and transformation of the Iberian. We take advantage of our unique environment, guarantee the quality of the production process and apply traditional know-how while continuing to invest in a continuous process of innovation.
Belloterra's facilities are located in Añora, the heart of the Los Pedroches region, in the northern part of the province of Córdoba.
Without forgetting the efficient management and commercialization of our products, we are strongly committed to the revaluation of our sector with the same culture and tradition that for centuries has revolved around it.
- It reduces the risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases, preventing the rise in blood pressure and thrombosis.
- Decreases the presence of harmful lipids and increases antioxidants.
- It has beneficial fats for increasing "good" cholesterol, HDL and reducing LDL ("bad" cholesterol).
- Its meat is a good source of potassium and provides many vitamins such as thiamine, rivoflavin, vitamin B12, niacin and vitamin B6.
- High in minerals such as iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and potassium .
Ingredients: 50% Iberian field bait ham, Salt, Conservatives (E-252 and E-250).