Cranberry Jam with Cinnamon, 100% natural, Del Ponto
What do we find in this cranberry jam with cinnamon?
Combine everything with desserts , cheesecakes, yogurts, cakes, sobaos pasiegos, crepes, ice cream, etc.
This jam with a touch of cinnamon is a delight for all palates. An unbeatable raw material is essential to achieve this flavor spectacular.
It has the flavor of both fruits if consumed cold, but if it is heated so that it becomes slightly more liquid and resembles a sauce, the flavor of the cinnamon is further enhanced.
The jams are made in an artisanal way without any preservative or coloring. Only 100% natural products have been used for its manufacture. The product has been endowed with a creamy texture so that it is easy to spread on toast, to accompany grilled meats, foie gras or cheeses, or to be used in pastries.
Conservas Del Ponto was born with the clear philosophy of betting on the good product , on our product, an artisan product, made with our ingredients that are of the highest quality and following traditional and artisanal production processes.
We have the ingredient, the elaboration, the tradition and the quality, our job now is to put it all together and put it at the top where the gastronomic product of our country deserves.
We carefully select from the source and throughout the process we do a special follow-up so that our products are of the highest quality, taking care of all the development development.
Properties of Cranberry Jam with Cinnamon
- Perhaps the most widespread application of cinnamon is to improve digestive processes, as it tones the stomach while reducing and relieving gas, nausea, and heartburn. Hence, precisely, its use in the kitchen is so frequent, in addition to the taste and smell it brings to the dishes.
- In the case of cholesterol and triglycerides, their benefits would be related to the fact that cinnamon would help to synthesize the carbohydrates consumed to prevent them from turning into adipose tissue and, therefore, increase the risk of suffering arteriosclerosis.
- Blueberries have a combination of molecules: anthocyanins, pterostilbene and resveratrol that make them an excellent antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anticancer remedy.
- They are considered useful for the treatment of hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, strengthen ligaments, tendons and cartilage.
- Anthocyanins also have an effect on the eyes and vision: on the cells of the retina, improving night blindness and also on the structures of the eye, preventing or improving glaucoma.
Blueberries, sugar, lemon and cinnamon