Acorn-fed 50% Iberian Shoulder 5 kg, Mild Flavor, minimum drying 2 years
What do we find in this product?
Piece of great marbling and golden fat. Healing longer than 24 months.
Features that make it unique:
- La Rosa Ibérica has two quality certificates, guaranteeing that its sausages come only from Castilla y León and their quality is guaranteed by Tierra de Sabor and CALICER.
- They are free-range Iberian pigs fed with cereals and legumes in an idyllic place for a slow and leisurely curing.
- Curing: More than 18 months.
- Their sausages are made without gluten.
Benefits of the Iberian shoulder
The Iberian Cebo Shoulder is one of the healthiest of its variety due to a series of characteristics:
- The acorn-fed Iberian shoulder contains a large amount of oleic acid, whose fat is very beneficial in reducing cholesterol that is harmful to health.
- The moderate consumption of Iberian bait shoulder will not harm low-calorie diets since the energy contribution is minimal. In short, you will eat rich and healthy.
- The palette provides vitamins such as B1, B6, B12 and folic acid that are very beneficial for the nervous system and the proper functioning of the brain.
The Iberian Rose, a story without thorns
Family-owned company becoming the basis of the entire production process, it has three generations dedicated to the Iberian sector.
It is located in a unique enclave of Castilla y León, Guijuelo, which has a microclimate typical of the area that favors a slow and leisurely curing of its sausages and hams, making them some of the best in the world.
All the experience of grandmother Rosa Ramos has been passed on to her children and grandchildren.
In 2015, adapting the company to the new times, "La Rosa Ibérica" was born, honoring the family's grandmother, with a fusion of modernity and its more than 25 years of experience.