Country Cebo Ham 50% Iberian 8 kg, Mild Flavor
What do we find in this product?
Cured in natural cellars, with the air coming from the Gredos and Béjar mountains. Thanks to this we obtain a fatty ham, at its point of salt and with an incomparable flavor.
Products from a family business with more than 25 years of experience located in a unique enclave (Guijuelo) and a microclimate that favors a slow and leisurely curing in all its sausages, making them some of the best in the world.
- It has the Tierra de Sabor guarantee that guarantees the origin and quality of the products of Castilla y León.
- They also acquired the CALICER certificate that certifies that it meets all the quality requirements of sausages.
- They guarantee that their products are made without gluten.
Benefits of Iberian ham
The Iberian Cebo Ham is the healthiest for humans due to the diet carried by pigs and its low salt content.
- Cebo de campo Iberian ham provides proteins, vitamins, B1, B6, B12 and folic acid that are very beneficial for the nervous system and the proper functioning of the brain.
- It is a good substitute for red meat, since 100 grams of this ham contain 43 grams of protein.
- The Iberian ham from Cebo de Campo is that the less salt it contains (5 grams). The fats that this Iberian pig contains contain oleic acid which produces a beneficial effect on blood cholesterol, reducing the rate of harmful cholesterol.
The Iberian Rose, a story without thorns
Family-owned company becoming the basis of the entire production process, it has three generations dedicated to the Iberian sector.
It is located in a unique enclave of Castilla y León, Guijuelo, which has a microclimate typical of the area that favors a slow and leisurely curing of its sausages and hams, making them some of the best in the world.
All the experience of grandmother Rosa Ramos has been passed on to her children and grandchildren.
In 2015, adapting the company to the new times, "La Rosa Ibérica" was born, honoring the family's grandmother, with a fusion of modernity and its more than 25 years of experience.
It is also a company that has two quality certificates that guarantee that its products come only from Castilla y León.