Beans with wild boar, handmade, tin 420 grs
Characteristics of Fabes with Wild Boar
The beans with wild boar is a delicious dish of Asturian gastronomy. The union of the fabada with wild boar achieves the amazing flavor of the authentic fabes and the intense flavor that the wild boar meat provides, thus forming an irresistible dish that leaves no one indifferent.
- Authentic Asturian beans, big and soft.
- Native wild boar meat of extraordinary quality
- Artisanal elaboration with the best raw material.
- Maximum quality of its ingredients.
- Without additives.
With this prepared dish we can enjoy one of the traditional recipes of the region in the simplest way.
Health benefits of beans
Fabes are a food of great nutritional value that provides beneficial properties for our body:
- They fight fluid retention and hypertension because they provide a large amount of potassium and yet are low in sodium.
- They are rich in fiber which helps keep blood sugar levels stable , lowers blood cholesterol levels and prevents constipation
Conservas Selectas Arbeyal "The taste of well-made dishes"
Conservas Arbeyal is a company with a long tradition, which began more than 50 years ago, integrated within Consevas Agromar. However, due to its tireless dedication , its growing expansion of products and its success, it has established itself as an independent brand, being a leader in its market.
The company continues to innovate constantly , for which it has acquired new facilities, counting on the most modern and innovative equipment in both its machinery and its human team. With all this, they continue to investigate and create new prepared dishes where they can trace the products of their land , Asturias, through artisanal elaboration and with top quality products.
Conservas Arbeyal is very clear that its objective is to transfer the traditional dishes of its land to the rest of the world, so that you can enjoy the taste of well-made dishes from anywhere.
Beans 40%, wild boar 18%, cooking water, sauce (onion, garlic, olive oil, white wine (contains sulphites)), spices and salt.