Premium Christmas Sweets Assortment Case 1.6 Kg Obrador Real Confectionery
What do we find in this premium assortment from Obrador Real?
This masterpiece includes unique specialties from the Royal Obrador, wrapped by hand one by one and made in a wood-fired oven and with raw materials from the most select origins, it contains:
- Strudel stuffed with Orange
- Millefeuille stuffed with Nougat
- Raspberry stuffed millefeuille
- Millefeuille stuffed with Apricot
- Artisan Almond Polvoroncitos
- Cinnamon Mantecaditos
- Rosquitos de Vino to Pedro Ximénez,
- Orange Leticia dipped in Chocolate
- Pedro Ximénez wine donuts bathed in Chocolate
- Polvoroncitos de Piñones Nacionales
- Candied orange mantecaditos
- Butter powder
- Chocolate dipped almonds
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mantecaditos
- Chocolate and Almond Roquitas
- Artisan Chocolate Truffles
- Caramelized Nut and Bourbon Vanilla Pampers
- Brown Glacé
- Artisan Yema Cakes
- Gloria Artesanos Cakes
- Cadiz bread
Since 1959 the The Olmedo family produces artisan sweets in its small and prestigious workshop in Estepa, where generation after generation, they have acquired knowledge in the best high pastry schools, both nationally and internationally.
In Estepa, the Sweet Christmas that Obrador Real produces has become a tradition, considered as a jewel that will be a source of memories and longings. These delicatessen are unique thanks to their perseverance and perseverance in preserving the tradition and recipe of yesteryear, providing a touch of distinction and exclusivity in their elaborations.
Wheat flour, sugar, lard, cinnamon, almond, pine nuts, nougat cream, orange angel hair, milk powder, cocoa paste, chestnut, cocoa coating, egg yolk, extra virgin olive oil, wine , sesame, sweet potato paste, honey, anise beans and aromas.