Doraducas of parenting in a marinade of champagne 133 gr, recipe by chef Oscar Calleja, two michelin stars.
What do we find in this product?
Doraducas of parenting in a marinade of champagne, 12-14 golden. A delicious recipe and novel.
High cuisine, and aquaculture can only bring good things
Sonrionansa is a company created from the company Tinamenor, who was one of the main breeding sites in europe. Sonrionansa began in this project to be able to recover its position in the sector and open a new line of product.
Chef Oscar Calleja, with two Michelin stars in its restaurant, has joined the company to take a range of canned gourmet of sea bass, seabream and oysters. It is an innovative project that the company is looking to diversify its organic production in a market in which we do not find this type of canned food.
Want to offer innovative products and quality, that fit in the gourmet market. Have up to 15 references of seabream and sea bass, some of them more traditional with tomatoes from the garden, or olive oil, and other more novel and surprising as in ponzu or japanese kimchi Korean.
Properties of the golden
- Your contribution of omega 3 helps in the prevention of cardiovascular alterations.
- It provides proteins of high biological value.
- Source of minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, sodium and magnesium and to a lesser extent, iron.
- Fat-soluble vitamins, emphasizing vitamin A and E, and water-soluble vitamins, niacin and vitamin B3, and vitamin B12.
- Its low in fat makes it easier to digest, a quality to be taken into account in processes, intestinal, diet for gastric protection, etc
Golden, sparkling wine, virgin olive oil, onion, carrot, sherry vinegar, peppers, salt, omillo, sweet paprika, bay leaf, black peppercorns, garlic, thickener E415.