Tasting High Restoration 1
What do we find in this Alta Restauración 1 tasting?
There is no better way to become an expert in anchovies than by tasting those made by the best canneries and in High Restoration format.
For this, we have prepared these tasting pack 1, 2 and 3 of anchovies in High Restoration format which, in general, is made up of the largest loins of each canning company.
In each of them you will find a wide variety of anchovies, which will allow you to find the similarities and differences between each of them.
Lot consisting of:
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil HIGH RESTORATION 112gr, Catalina
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil Numbered Series HIGH RESTORATION 11-12 fillets, Del Ponto
- 1 Can of Anchovies in Olive Oil HIGH RESTORATION 120gr, Ana María
- 1 Can of Santoña Anchovies with Organic Butter HIGH RESTORATION 12-14 MA Revilla fillets
- 1 Can of Anchovies from Santoña in Olive Oil HIGH RESTORATION 100gr, Don Bocarte
- 1 Can of Anchovies from Santoña in Olive Oil HIGH RESTORATION 14/16 115gr, El Capricho
Description of the container
This is a format that is being put on the market by different canning companies, the main idea of this format resides in the content , large anchovies of 11-12 fillets, leaving aside the net weight that can vary since what is the premium is Let them be fillets of anchovies with a good appearance and large.
In this can, the one that is the rest is selected, the only thing that here we have the largest anchovy, and due to its size and scarcity there is very little available and the price is somewhat higher than the rest.
The greatest dangers of anchovy are light, heat and oxygen, which is why canned formats are the most suitable for a perfect state of preservation of their properties.