Cava Milesimé Rosé Gran Reserva Juvé & Camps
What do we find in this cava milesimé rosé gran reserva Juvé & Camps?
A spectacular Gran Reserva Rosé Cava, 100% Pinot Noir born on a small plot of 12 in Can Rius (Espiells) harvested manually.
Made in special vintages.
- Grape variety: Pinot Noir
- Origin: DO Cava Gran Reserva Brut (Penedès)
- Pairing: It harmonizes perfectly with rock fish, rice with seafood, cured cheeses, white meats, mushrooms and grilled vegetables.
- APPEARANCE: Beautiful pale pink color adorned with numerous cords of tiny bubbles that form a compact and persistent white crown.
- NOSE: Elegant and very intense aroma. Initially clear notes of ripe cherries are distinguished. Little by little its aroma evolves gaining complexity, appearing milky and floral notes with hints of toasted bread and brioche.
- MOUTH: Sweet and fresh palate at the same time. Effervescence, intense and friendly, impregnates the palate with a magnificent creaminess.
Juvé & Camps Winery
To go to the beginnings of this winery we have to go back more than 200 years, to 1796 when its founder Joan Juvé Mir, with a great vision of the future, created the foundations of what would later become one of the largest and most prestigious wineries in our country. .
When in 1940 the brothers Josep and Joan Juvé Camps, grandsons of the founder, took over the management of the winery, a great boost was given to its development with the construction of a new winery in the vicinity of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia.
To promote this development, the cellar and underground cellars are expanded and important technical advances are introduced to produce cavas of the highest quality.
Since then they have been bringing different cavas to the market, all of them of the highest quality and impregnated with the unique character of this family.
In recent years, this winery has expanded its organic and integrated vineyards and has launched a line of organic wines onto the market. * Presentation suggestion.