Squid in its Ink, 200 gr
What do we find in this jar of Squid in its Ink?
This delicious preparation, although simple in appearance, is the result of slow cooking so that the stir-fry of vegetables, the background of this sauce, obtain all the flavor.
This delicious sauce is joined by first-class pieces of squid along with its own ink.
This small Galician cannery was born by the hand of a group of women whose objective was to give value and place to the "preserves of a lifetime".
Born in the midst of crisis, this company has managed to present to the market a wide range of elaborations of the highest quality, always starting from an excellent raw material.
Its work philosophy follows the premises of recovering traditional packaging methods and taking care of the quality of Galician raw material in detail.
- Being rich in minerals, squid guarantee us a good level of energy, also take care of our memory, slow down cellular aging and take care of our defenses.
- The nutritional composition of squid makes them regulators of the thyroid gland.
- They strengthen hair, nails and teeth and this is due to the high presence of vitamin A and collagen in squid.
- We can highlight the very low caloric and fat intake of squid, which together with its good quality protein content.
- It is an ideal food for metabolism, thanks to its iodine content, by regulating the energy of our body and the correct functioning of the cells.
Patagonian squid, onion, tomato, white wine, olive oil, cuttlefish ink, salt and spices.
Nutritional information (100g)
|Energetic value||123 Kcal / 516 Kj|
|of which saturates||0.99 gr|
|of which sugars||1.6 gr|