Ground Coffee from Brazil 250gr
What do we find in this Ground Coffee from Brazil?
The best coffee in Brazil, selected bean by bean and treated like any jewel it deserves until obtaining this perfect roast and grind.
You will go from having a coffee just to wake up to waking up thinking is this coffee .
Coffee with Origin
In each and every one of the varieties available the same philosophy is applied, always selecting the best grain from each country .
For this, an expert team travels to each of the locations in search of the perfect grain, the one that, by location, type of crop and variety, guarantees the explosion of flavor and aroma in the final production.
Added to this unbeatable quality is the spirit of solidarity of this roaster. All the profits obtained from the sale of their coffee are destined to the study of type I diabetes.
Benefits of Coffee
- The caffeine content acts as a stimulant on the central nervous system, which improves concentration and activates movement.
- Consuming 3 to 4 cups a day has been shown to reduce the chance of type II diabetes.
- It is a rich source of antioxidants, which helps protect the body from cell damage that free radicals can cause.
- Its compounds promote digestion.
- Similarly, recurrent coffee consumption has been shown to reduce the risk of cognitive decline associated with diseases such as Alzheimer's.
- This drink is not recommended for anyone who suffers from anxiety or nervousness.
- Due to its contribution of caffeine, it is not advisable to consume it after 6pm, especially if you suffer from insomnia or are very sensitive to this component.
- Pregnant women should be especially careful since a high consumption can cause loss or premature delivery.
Data of interest:
Process: Natural pulping
Variety: Red Catuai
Tasting Notes: Orange, dark chocolate and chestnuts.