Fresh Coastal Bonito in Olive Oil, 111 grs, Del Ponto
What do we find in this can of Bonito Fresco de Costera, 111 grs?
Authentic Bonito del Norte , fish in season and in a traditional way , made fresh with the best raw material, to obtain a rich and juicy product.
It is one of the most valued blue fish in our gastronomy. In addition to being a delicious ingredient in numerous recipes, tuna is more than healthy.
This preserve is prepared, selecting the best pieces accompanied by olive oil , with a delicious flavor and tasty texture .
Ideal for any type of salad or montaditos with peppers and anchovies.
Conservas Del Ponto was born with the clear philosophy of betting on a good product , on our product, an artisan product, made with ingredients of the highest quality and following traditional and artisan production processes.
Sharing our passion for work and the authentic taste of artisan products made with love and quality is our mission. Gourmet products that we care for, pamper and in which we maximize quality standards that mark a before and after.
We carefully select our products, from the origin, processes and elaboration if the product entails it, to always offer the best selection of Gourmet Products.
Our goal is to put the value of the Gastronomy of our country at the top. Show the world our great wealth of Gourmet Artisan Products.
More than 30 years in the canning sector is what allows us to be experts in the field and what contributes to a better understanding of good products. This is the time to put them in the position they deserve.
Properties of Bonito Fresco de Costera
- Thanks to its contribution in omega-3 fatty acids, bonito doubts to prevent cardiovascular diseases and reduces cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Improves calcium absorption due to its vitamin D content.
- The vitamin A it provides is essential for eye health.
- Iodine is essential for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
- It favors the functioning of the muscles, nerves and intestines thanks to magnesium .
- It stimulates the immune system due to its contribution in selenium. This protects the body from infections and serious diseases such as cancer.
- It combats anemia due to its contribution in iron, in addition to being necessary for the formation of hemoglobin that also contributes to the transport of oxygen.
- Vitamin B3 is very beneficial for the production of sex hormones and for the synthesis of glycogen.
Bonito del Norte ( fish ), olive oil and salt.
|Energetic value||973kj / 233kcal|
|of which saturates||2.4g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|