White tuna in Pickled sauce 260 grams Conservas Juanjo
What do we find in this product?
Top-quality northern tuna, caught during the summer seaside with artisanal techniques, one by one, ensuring its quality while maintaining its properties intact.
- Elaboration fresh (does not freeze)
- Craft techniques
- Traditional individual fishing
- Fresh taste, delicious
- Maximum quality and flavor
It is made fresh to achieve higher quality and with artisan techniques guaranteeing its great taste and quality.
This pickled bonito has a delicious and flavorful flavor. Ideal for salads, providing a different touch to that provided by tuna in olive oil.
Juanjo was created in 1989 by a married couple who had been working in the sector all their lives, who were dissatisfied with the industrialization of the production processes and decided to create their own company to dedicate themselves to the artisan production of anchovy and bonito.
That is why from the beginning the following principles were clear:
• Produce exclusively Cantabrian anchovies and bonito from the north with top quality olive oil with the right degree to maintain their flavor and qualities.
• Maintain artisanal processes and produce only the quantities that guarantee the quality and freshness of the preserve . In this way they get a completely handmade product, of the highest quality and guarantee.
The bonito from the north, like all blue fish, is rich in omega-3 , an essential fatty acid that should always be present in the diet, because in addition to regulating cholesterol levels and preventing cardiovascular diseases, it is essential for some functions basic of the organism.
Bonito, like the rest of the fish, is a good source of proteins of high biological value and has different amounts of vitamins and minerals. Among the vitamins are those of group B, such as B2 (more abundant in oily fish) and B9, although their content is less relevant when compared to other foods rich in these nutrients.
Compared to other fish, bonito has an outstanding content of vitamin B3 and B12, the latter in a higher quantity than many fish and meats. Bonito, being a fatty fish, also has fat-soluble vitamins, such as A and D, which accumulate mainly in its entrails.
In relation to minerals, the bonito has interesting amounts of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron, in addition to iodine
White tuna, olive oil, vinegar and salt.
- Location of the cannery
- Santoña (Cantabria) Spain
- Cooked in their own juice
- Glass jar
- Net Weight
- 260 grams
- Weight Drained
- 175 grams
- Cantabrian Sea