Lentil Cloth Bag from Armuña IGP 1 kg
What do we find in this product?
Armuña lentils is a legume of excellent quality, which stands out for its light green color, its finesse, as well as its flavor. This type of lentils have a designation of origin.
- Light green or marbled color
- Medium size
- After cooking, it does not melt or lose its fine skin
- Provides a clear, flavorful broth
Quality from the source
Legumer Precocinados is a company founded in 2005 aimed at offering consumers the best legumes with a designation of origin , maintaining all their properties and using artisanal methods in their elaborations.
It is located in Pajares de la Laguna, in the northeast of the province of Salamanca, the full production area of the La Armuña lentil, Pedrosillo chickpea, and Fuentesaúco chickpea. These lands of Castilla y León, with their climates and lands, provide a unique flavor to their legumes.
Legumer has managed to win the gold award in the best preserved category of the food artisans awards 2014 of the association of food artisans of Castilla y León.
Benefits of lentils
Lentils provide us with a large number of benefits for our body:
- They are a great source of iron, manganese, potassium, copper, phosphorus and zinc and, to a lesser extent, selenium and calcium.
- They help reduce cholesterol.
- They strengthen heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Combat anemia due to its iron content.
- Its contribution of folic acid is very adequate during pregnancy.