Chickpea Cloth Bag from Fuentesaúco IGP 1kg
What do we find in this product?
The Fuentesaúco chickpea has been awarded several times for its fineness and quality.
Some of the awards he has received are: a medal for the agricultural exhibition in 1857 and a diploma of honor obtained in the General Exhibition that was held in Seville at the beginning of the 20th century, thanks to the quality of its chickpeas.
- Rough skin without blemishes.
- Medium large size.
- After cooking, very buttery meat.
Quality from the source
Legumer Precocinados is a company founded in 2005 aimed at offering consumers the best legumes with a designation of origin , maintaining all their properties and using artisanal methods in their elaborations.
It is located in Pajares de la Laguna, in the northeast of the province of Salamanca, the full production area of the La Armuña lentil, Pedrosillo chickpea, and Fuentesaúco chickpea. These lands of Castilla y León, with their climates and lands, provide a unique flavor to their legumes.
Legumer has managed to win the gold award in the best preserved category of the food artisans awards 2014 of the association of food artisans of Castilla y León.
Chickpeas provide us with a large number of benefits for our body:
- Its carbohydrate and protein content provide high levels of energy.
- How much with high levels of potassium and low amount of sodium which makes it a good ally to regulate blood pressure.
- It favors digestion due to its fiber content.
- Ideal food for pregnant women due to its contribution of folic acid.