Asparagus from Navarra PGI 13/16 fruits, 390 grs
What do we find in this product?
A product of the highest quality, authentic asparagus from Navarra where the best in the world are grown and produced, here we have a fine-sized asparagus, 13/16 fruits per can , exceptional for its size and low production. Unmatched flavor and texture.
El Navarrico, passion and essence since 1960
Our asparagus are covered by the Protected Geographical Indication "Asparagus of Navarra". We select the best asparagus from our Navarra garden. We blunt them freshly collected.
Since our origins, in which Amalia and José personally and handcrafted products from the fields of San Adrián, the company's vision has been to bring the field to the consumer with the least possible intervention, respecting the rhythms of nature, and with the better systems for preserving the quality of our crops.
Today, the new generations of El Navarrico maintain the same spirit of that enterprising couple who know their land, and we have grown without ceasing to be rural artisans, our true vocation.
- A Family Dedicated to the Field: Throughout 3 generations in which the industry has evolved so rapidly, we pride ourselves on preserving our identity.
- We Innovate Respecting The Past: We believe in technology, but used in a rational way, with the sole objective of improving production and distribution processes.
Minimum Intervention In The Product: Our purpose is that you can enjoy the authentic flavor of the Navarra garden at your table, that the final product is as close to the original as possible.
A product of the highest quality, authentic asparagus from Navarra where the best in the world are grown and produced, here we have a very large asparagus, 5 fruits per can, exceptional for its size and low production. Unmatched flavor and texture.
Asparagus is the bud of the asparagus plant, which is harvested immature, before branching and hardening. According to the management during the cultivation, two types are obtained. white and green. It adapts to many dishes and preparations, and it keeps very well canned or in mason jars.
Although its origin is considered to be in present-day Iraq, asparagus is a food that is fully integrated into our daily diet. In addition, thanks to greenhouse crops they are available all year round, although the best date is in the months that go from April to May. Thus, when cooking them, they can be prepared on the grill, scrambled with eggs or in stews.
- Asparagus is considered a sedative food, and is recommended for consumption in cases of fluid retention, arthritis or diabetes.
Asparagus has few medicinal applications. There are those who attribute a sedative effect to it, which is why it is sometimes recommended against palpitations.
- You will be able to maintain the line due to the few calories it provides and the high fiber content.
- They have a large amount of vitamins, especially A, B1, B2, B6, C and E.
- It also stands out for its contribution in minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and potassium.
- High amount of antioxidants.
- They are a great natural alternative for cleaning the blood due to their diuretic properties due to the high potassium content, being ideal for those who suffer from fluid retention.
- Because it has a large amount of fiber, it can be considered a satiating food , which will help you reduce your appetite.
Due to its high folate content, it is defined as a suitable food for pregnant women
Asparagus, water and salt