2 Octopus Legs Cooked in its Juice, vacuum packed. 500 Grs
What do we find in this product?
Possibly one of the best Cooked Octopus in its Juice. Steamed octopus in its own juice.
A great product from the result of several generations at Pulpeiros de Ourense, which by doing many tests have obtained a sous-vide octopus difficult to distinguish from a freshly cooked one.
Quality from its origin to your home (its history).
It is a company that in its beginnings was dedicated to taking the octopus that would be tasted in them around the towns and fairs of Galicia. Its beginnings as a refrigerator company to store and freeze Octopus that were later distributed by restaurants and towns gave rise to a medium-sized company that sells the best octopus in the "Japan" category.
A Pulperia surprises with its new line of cooked octopus, large Michelin star restaurants offer their product throughout the country and surrender to a product with as much quality as freshly cooked. This octopus is simply cooked in its own juice at suitable temperatures and times to offer an exquisite dish.
- It is a rich source of vitamin B2, B3, B12, potassium, and selenium.
- Remedy to combat diseases such as asthma, arteriosclerosis, bronchitis, cardiac arrhythmia, dysmenorrhea, eczema, muscle degeneration, pancreatic insufficiency, rickets and many other diseases.
- Source of taurine that helps reduce cholesterol in blood vessels, therefore, prevents the formation of blood clots in the body.
- It helps fight vitamin deficiency and further reduces the chances of developing night blindness.
- Rich in zinc that helps our body to fight against harmful metals and minerals found in the food we eat.
Octopus, water and salt
- Cooked in their own juice
- 3/4 Diners
- Vacuum packaging
- Net Weight
- 300 grams
- less than 5th